Thursday 6 June 2013

infinity - sun and wind


Sunday and How to make A Hand stitched infinity scarf

It was a sunday and quite hot, especially for UK standards. We took the kids on a bike ride through the park to Sudley House. 

We aimed for the tea room and had coffee and apple juice and there I have seen her. A grandmother with her granddaughter and guess what she was wearing on her head to protect herself against the sun. . . the girls jumper! I contained myself with my what other people call Austrianess, for me it is just normal and did not talk about my newest sewing project. But I mentioned it before, I (you?) cannot have enough infinity scarves. 
So here it is the sun and wind version. 

This Hand stitched infinity scarf is made of a light marl grey cotton jersey and you don't want to spend the summer without it. 
Easy in preparation and finish this movie guides you step by step.


If you enjoyed watching this movie please do't forget to share it. Thank you.
♥ handmade



No comments:

Post a Comment