Tuesday 26 February 2013

woolly warm

Fed up with cold!

I must admit I reached the edge of acceptance. I am too cold for too long. My winter wardrobe is actually quite good with some experience of gale attacked islands but at this point of the season my tolerance is very low and I am seriously fed up and permanently dreaming of warm.
Anyway thinking and dreaming did not warm at all so I just made IT and all for myself!!!
The design is the favorite Hand stitched Yoga Tank Top and it is made of some greyish bluey woolly material.

I started it yesterday out of deep freezing frustration and finished it this afternoon and have been warm since, very warm.

Now I am thinking of a long sleeve extension to complete it . . .

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Followed your link from the Piece a Week linkup!

    ReplyDelete