Sunday 21 July 2013

this way

The process of starting a painting is very funny to observe for me, but hard to explain. There is long nothing accompanied by a special nervousness. And all of a sudden it is clear, I can see it and I start. The outcome could be different though.

Sometimes I make plans and I can only laugh at the end of the day what is left of that plan. 

And then there are seeds. An idea comes up, energy flows and excitement arises. The thing is, it might take a long time to grow or another much stronger one overgrows everything.
In my head all goes very fast in reality rather not. I am learning to live along the slow movements... I have created a new Hand stitched Halter Top but it was already there for a long time. 



It is a beginning of a new direction I feel. 

m.o.v.e.m.e.n.t.

I will stop thinking for a while and come back to it and find out. 
Sorry to be vague for now but I will keep you posted, just don't know when (:



2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing. I tend to dream a lot about my plans for things too :) Then I wake up and the idea is already partly formed. It's funny how our creative spirits work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you describe what painting is like for you. I so totally get that! It's kind of the same way for me when I want to create a new jewelry piece.

    ReplyDelete