Wednesday 24 April 2013

Emptiness

what is

Incredible how full emptiness can be.
I am not starting to elaborate on the meaning of life but I am taking another look at my work and creations. I could not be busier than I am right now, maybe I could but I feel like I am on-the-go from dusk til dawn and have to concentrate so I don't leave the cooker on or some other oversight, so to my perception I am BUSY. But still there is emptiness. I guess I can see this phenomenon in my children too as they seem to be my children as always and suddenly jump from one development to another without warning they just do and then they are changed. I don't know if that makes sense at all but I wanted to say I am experiencing a very interesting phase and wonder what will be . . .`


No comments:

Post a Comment